What makes us different?
More than anything, we hope to provide friendly, frank and efficient service. We will also provide:
- Checks on brakes, tyres, suspension, underbody, air conditioning and seatbelts, amongst other details.
- Use of Aston Martin-approved equipment for quick and easy fault diagnosis, whatever the problem.
- Genuine Aston Martin parts and accessories, ensuring maximum longevity of your vehicle and minimal depreciation.
- Use of H-Grade fully-synthetic Castrol Engine oil, which contains intelligent molecules that keep the critical parts of your engine safe by reducing warm-up wear.
- Use of special adhesive that maintains the safe and responsive performance of your brakes. Our braking system anti-corrosion adhesive will reduce rust and improve your long-term braking capacity.
- Optional ‘Flying Technician’ service. For just £79 plus the standard cost of your service, one of our technicians can service your Aston Martin at your home or workplace, or where the vehicle is stored.
More About The Flying Technician