What makes us different?
More than anything, we hope to provide friendly, frank and efficient service.We will also provide:
- Checks on brakes, tyres, suspension, underbody, air conditioning and seatbelts, amongst other details.
- Use of Aston Martin-approved equipment for quick and easy fault diagnosis, whatever the problem.
- Genuine Aston Martin parts and accessories, ensuring maximum longevity of your vehicle and minimal depreciation.
- Use of H-Grade fully-synthetic Castrol Engine oil, which contains intelligent molecules that keep the critical parts of your engine safe by reducing warm-up wear.
- Use of special adhesive that maintains the safe and responsive performance of your brakes. Our braking system anti-corrosion adhesive will reduce rust and improve your long-term braking capacity.
- Optional ‘Flying Technician’ service. For just £79 plus the standard cost of your service, one of our technicians can service your Aston Martin at your home or workplace, or where the vehicle is stored.